Monday, February 18, 2013

Research, When a Judge Violates Your Rights and Is Obstructing Justice, you Can File a Writ of Mandamus to a Higher Court.

Writ of Mandamus Research Links and Examples
"The  commands a lower court to do something that it has neglected to do, which is clearly a duty required of them."


No comments:

Post a Comment